Who we are
Our website address is: https://ghantee.com
Privay policy for fb comments
Collection of Information:
- When you use the Facebook Comments feature on our website, Facebook may collect information about you, including your IP address, browser type, and location.
- Facebook may also collect information about the content you view and interact with on our website, as well as information about the device you use to access our website.
Use of Information:
- The information collected by Facebook through the use of the Comments feature on our website may be used to personalize and improve the Facebook Comments feature, as well as to provide you with more relevant content and advertisements on Facebook.
- We may also use the information collected by Facebook to improve the content and functionality of our website.
Disclosure of Information:
- Facebook may share the information it collects with its partners for the purpose of improving the Facebook Comments feature and providing more relevant content and advertisements on Facebook.
- We may also share the information collected by Facebook with third-party service providers for the purpose of website analytics and optimization.
We take precautions to protect your personal information and will only retain it as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of Facebook Comments or the information collected by Facebook, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: [22/01/2023]
Data Deletion instructions
Instructions for Deleting Facebook Comments
- Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to the post or page where the comment you want to delete is located.
- Hover over the comment and click on the three dots icon located on the top right corner of the comment.
- Select “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the comment. Click “Delete” to confirm.
- The comment will be deleted and will no longer appear on the post or page.
Note: Keep in mind that if you delete a comment, it will be permanently removed from the post or page and cannot be restored. Additionally, if the comment has been replied to, the replies will be deleted as well.
If you are an admin of a Facebook page, you can also delete comments from the page by following these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to the Facebook page where the comment you want to delete is located.
- Click on the “Settings” button located on the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Moderation tools” from the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Moderated Words” section, you will see a list of comments that have been flagged.
- Click on the comment you want to delete and then click on the “Delete” button.
- The comment will be deleted and will no longer appear on the page.
It’s also important to keep in mind that Facebook’s data retention policies may apply to comments that have been deleted, and that certain information may still be stored by Facebook even after deletion.